This blog is show people how to lose weight the natural way, have fun with fitness, workout fashion, and much more.
Monday, September 2, 2013
Welcome!
Welcome to our new blog! My name is Stephanie and I wanted to create a blog with my best friend for a long time now. We have been through this journey together and I want us to share our journeys together. Many people for awhile now have been telling me to start a blog because I cook a lot of different foods and have many different workouts. Tatiana and I both eat clean and are always looking for new recipes to make because eating the same foods can get boring. I (Stephanie) am going to try and post a few times a week about my favorites for the week but sometimes I may not be able to. Tati will be posting when she can. She may post about fitness and fashion or something she finds interesting. I hope you all enjoy!! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment